Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Falling In Love....All Over Again

The 9th, my parents, Aunt Maryla, Aunt Debbie, Faretta, and Holli threw Dan and I and Natalia the best baby shower ever. After loading the van with our treasures, you would of thought we robbed a baby store! We came home from the shower and unloaded the van into our living room. The treasures have been sitting there since then, and slowly but surely I am making the piles less and less.

Laundry has been lurking around the corner and instead of spending hours doing it here, Dan said we could spend sometime at the laundromat. Phew. That saved me several hours, literally. While at the laundromat, Dan spent his time not only traveling to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get dryer balls since we can't use dryer sheets or fabric softner with her clothes and I HATE static more than nails on a chalk board. So, needless to say, the dryer balls were needed and I LOVE THEM!! After that journey he came back and spent the next 40 minutes reading the car manual about car seat instructions and such.

Buuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the dryer is done. I get up and start folding the ever so tiny socks, mittens, onesises and then my manly husband decided to help. Watching him fold the NB onesie and smiling and actually enjoying folding clothes made me fall in love all over again with him. Right now it could just be hormones (mine), but I think he turns into this totally different person when he is doing something baby related and I shed a tear or two of happiness. He was carrying on a conversation with her while folding and all was right in the world.

Natalia is due the 21st of February and we are just praying that she waits until the 1st. After the 1st Dan will have 40 hours of vacation time,which means he will get to spend a whole week with Natalia and I after she is home. While in the hospital, his boss is letting him use sick time! Such a blessing.

The 27th is our 7 year dating anniversary. 7 years just blows my mind. We have been through a lot in those 7 years, and it amazes me to see how much we both have changed. What will the next 7 years be like? I will let you know in 2017! :)

Well, I am going to relax before I have to start on dinner. Comments are always welcome, I would love to know who reads my posts if anyone!

Blessings,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Just wait until she arrives...the time you three will spend in the hospital is indescribable. You will cherish those memories for the rest of your life so take everything in during those 3 days, take lots of pictures together even if you think you look horrible! You will feel like the only people in the world that exist are you, Dan, and Natalia! You have a lot to be looking forward to!! I can't wait to have more and experience it again!!

    ReplyDelete