Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rubber Band

Greetings,

I have got to get better at blogging. Since I last wrote not much has changed. We had a wonderful holiday with my family. The older I get, the more I look forward to spending time with them. I sit back and look at my younger brother and wonder if he will ever be the same way. I guess it could also be that Dan and I are at a different stage of life than he and Dana are. Either way, family is very important to me and I am so thankful Dan doesn't mind spending time with them.

The day after Christmas was painting day. We chose neutral colors for Natalia's room and it came out amazing! Dan and my mom were going to do it together, but there was only one roller. So, Dan took over and she relaxed with my dad and I. Early in the morning I noticed my back was hurting more than usual and I thought it was from the way I bent down. Later in the day I had also noticed that Natalia was not moving as much as normal. So, at 6:45 during dinner I decided I should call the doctor. At 7:15 they called back and wanted me to go in to get monitored. I was scared for Natalia and the drive to the hospital felt like an eternity. After the fetal monitor was in place and her heart beat was clearly strong, I was able to relax.

I am learning to relax more and take breaks when needed. I think I just over worked myself, and put stress on my back. My back is much better right now.

My body is changing rapidly now, and I feel like a rubber band. I can't imagine that my skin can stretch anymore! I am waiting to see a foot or a hand at any moment. She is slowly running out of room and feels that sitting on my diaphragm is the best idea yet, aside from my bladder. Baby girl, I love you, but my bladder is NOT a trampoline. :)

I have to get busy with baby shower things. So, this post will have to end for now.

Take care,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment