Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Been A While

Hello Friends and Family,

It's been too long since I last posted.  Life happens and time just slips on by.  I didn't realize how true this REALLY was until we had children.  I feel like our time with the girls is gone in the blink of an eye.  Every night I ask the girls their favorite part of the day.  Their answers vary, but the majority of the time it's when we were spending time together, as a family, or with friends. 
Without a doubt, they know they are loved.  By Dan and I, family, and friends.

Since I last posted, we had a baby!!!  I know!  I didn't even post that we were expecting in September of 2013, but she is here and is 10 months old!  I still need to write her birth story!  Yikes.  That is one that will be with me forever!  It was that great, or not so much.

Update on the kiddos:

Natalia has a year of preschool under her belt.  She LOVES her teachers and the friends she has made.  She has a great passion for learning and I hope it stays with her through her school years.  She was in Awana, she played T-Ball, she is becoming more adventurous, and still has the kindest heart of any 4 year old that I know.

Leona is 2.5 now and has the attitude to prove it.  She is a fun, energetic, adventurous girl.  She is my "Sid The Science Kid."  She has to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.  She is very curious and very intelligent.  She is daring and loves a good challenge.  She is going to do great things in her lifetime, I just can't wait to see what they are!

Susanna is such a sweet, laid back girl.  She is so funny with her facial expressions.  She always has to know where I am at all times.  If I leave a room, most times she isn't happy.  She loves to roll around and play with her toys and things that don't belong to her.  She is little, but mighty.  She is a great sleeper at night, naps during the day are on a day-to-day basis.  She LOVES her thumbs and it will be a hard habit to break.  She is a cuddly girl. 

I'll write more.  But, this for now is a good start. 

B.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment