Thursday, November 1, 2012

CONTEST. . . . .

Hello!!!

The family and I went to Champaign with Dan while he attended a conference for work.  After the conference on Wednesday we headed to Eureka to see some dear friends.  While there I captured a photo, and it needs a caption.

This is where YOU come in.  If you leave a comment with a cool caption and it gets selected, you will win something pretty amazing.  But, YOU MUST write the caption in the comment section.  If you sign in as a guest, that's fine, just leave me a name or something to identify you.

Here is the photo that NEEDS a caption:

Ok.  Comments will be closed tomorrow (Friday the 2nd at 9:00 PM) and a winner will be selected.

Happy Thursday



Beth

2 comments:

  1. Natalia: Hmmm....They won' t yell at you.

    Leona, see the candy on the table over there?
    ....no ones watching. Go get it and bring it back to me. I'll be the lookout.

    Auntie Hol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda what is dat fing in da basket? Is it movin? I don't know LeLe Bird but I not touching it. EEEEKKKKK MOMMY help!!!!!! Luv yous, Mimi & Papa.....

    ReplyDelete