Monday, October 1, 2012

Generations

I love the closeness I have with my mom and dad.  I love even more that they are able to see their grandbabies often as well.  I don't remember how often I was able to see my grandparents when I was younger, but I don't think it was weekly or twice a week.  I know that my girls are to little to remember this, but they are creating memories for the Mimi and Papa that will last forever.

*I am blessed to have the parents I have.  But, even more blessed to have them be the grandparents of my children.*

They say a picture is worth a thousand words:

*This picture has me in happy tears.  I can't think of just one caption for it.  It makes my heart happy to see this.

This too:

*I can almost hear a conversation between these two:  "Mimi, he is eating lunch."  "He is a slob-o, he spilled hay all over."  My mom is honest and I chuckle when I hear slob-o.


(We spent a few hours walking around the zoo and Natalia and Leona took so much in that day.  Thank you Mom and Dad for spending a Saturday afternoon with us and the stinky animals.




________________________________________________________________________________

TEN MONTHS OLD:

How in world is this sweet girl 10 months old already?  She is an absolute sweetheart and I can't imagine her not here.  

*She has 2 teeth fully in, the 3rd is working it's way in.  We found out the 3rd had came down when my mom heard her grinding her little teeth together.  Nail.On.A.Chalkboard.  Ick.

*She army crawls and hand/knee crawls like it's her job.

*She is solely on table food and MUST feed her self, or else she will not eat.  You have been warned future babysitters.

*She pulls up on anything she can get her tiny hands on, even on things that aren't supposed to be pulled up on.

*She is drinking whole milk and looks forward to each and every bottle. 

*She says Mama, dada, baba, lala, goo goo, gaga,

*She sleeps from 8/8:30- 7:15ish, and still takes 2 naps 9:30-10:30 and 1-3:30/4

*She loves to be around her sister most days.

*She recognizes familiar faces and hates when mommy leaves, even for a second.

*She is ATTACHED to her pink elephant snuggle blanket that she sleeps with.  I tried taking it away to wash it, and she felt around for it while her eyes were closed!  Ha.  I like that she loves that elephant.  I had a security blanket for a LONG time, and I turned out ok.

*She is the cuddliest(made up word??) baby I know and I love rocking at night with her.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Ok.  That is the end of this post.  I need to read and relax before we start another day.  

Blessings,

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment